Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alejandro by Lady Gaga

Oh.. where do I began. Today, was Lady Gaga's premiere of her music video Alejandro. I am a big fan of Lady Gaga. But this video did not impress me at all. In fact, I felt like it was to much. I look up to Lady Gaga because she is unique and stays true. But this video was awkward to watch, and did not make sense to the song. I have liked Lady Gaga's past music video but this one is thumbs down for me. No, the 'gay' scenes did not bother me. In fact I was excited to see how she would pull that off in our world today. And sad to say she did not pull it off well. I believe she was trying to hard and was cheesy. Felt like a Lady Gaga impersonator. Maybe next time Lady Gaga. If you have not seen the video and want to watch it. (Make sure your children are out of the room. And if you are a teen make sure your parents and siblings dont watch.) Have fun this week everyone. If you want me to share my views on a band or fashion etc. Let me know in the comment section.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment