Tuesday, June 29, 2010

True Love Poem

True Love


I fall on the cloud below me

Stare out the window , blowing the curtains onto my feet

I can hardly breathe

A smile so true, so sweet

Holding on every thought of you

Smiling, can't believe it is true

Waiting for your return to me

I will be waiting by our tree

I already miss your touch

Your tender kisses you put on my temple

Hurry home, its all to much

Your words are comfort and gentle

I can sit by my window all year

Waiting, waiting I will have no fear

When I see you come towards the door I will run

Embrace you, warm each other since there is no sun

No, you are not of wealth or glory

You can not provide for me

I can not wait to tell people our story

You slipped the silver band around my pale finger

The happiness I felt was not able to linger

Nights go by, you became weak

The winter is so cold, you are no longer able to speak

Our declaration of love was on hold

You became ill

I didn't want to believe what I was told

This isn't free will

I held your hand, praying

I slept alone, begging us isn't fraying

You speak your last words under you your breath

I cry on your chest, don't end in death!



This Poem Was Inspired By The Movie Bright Star. Also The Love Story Of John Keats.

No comments:

Post a Comment