Saturday, June 5, 2010

mewithoutYou!

I just came across this band on Thursday night. My youth leader suggested them. Even though their music is odd, not the norm, and people might not give them a chance they are great. They are a Christian band. I would love to go in detail what they are about and overview on how they became a band. But that is what Wikipedia is for. Instead I would like to talk about their music style. The music is gorgeous in its self but the singer is what makes the band odd. And their lyrcs. The singer (Aaron) has an interesting voice. Some people would say he can't sing but I look at it as his voice makes the music pretty. His voice makes you listen to the lyrics. The type of music that describe this band is folk, rock, and odd. Lol. I like only a few songs of this band but they would have to be in my top 10 songs of all time. Check them out on myspace. I also recommend that you go to youtube and what their music video for The fox, the crow, and the cookie.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment